New LX200e Desktop Label Printer for high-resolution monochrome inkjet printing Not available anymore!
Primera’s new LX200e Desktop Label Printer to produce bar code and identification labels utilizes high-resolution monochrome inkjet printing. Many features and benefits of this affordable and compact printer are not available with other printing technologies.
The LX200e, unlike thermal transfer label printers, doesn’t use a ribbon. Instead, it “jets” ink directly onto plain paper or specially-treated, high-performance inkjet substrates.
This process leaves no spent ribbon behind that shows a mirror image of what has been printed — important for HIPAA and a host of other government and industry confidentiality requirements.
For these and a wide range of label, tag and ticket printing applications, the LX200e provides the highest-quality printing, easiest supplies replenishment and widest range of available substrates.
- Ink replacement is fast and easy — just snap the cartridge in and out
- 1200 dpi print resolution — almost six times higher than 203 dpi thermal label printers. Ideal for small text, intricate graphics and high-resolution, grey-scale photographs
- Dye or pigment-based ink cartridges for printing on the widest range of materials
- NiceLabel SE, Primera Edition Software included. Perfect for label layouts with fonts, graphics and all popular linear and 2D bar codes
- Compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista