New LX200e Desktop Label Printer for high-resolution monochrome inkjet printing Not available anymore!
Primera’s new LX200e Desktop Label Printer to produce bar code and identification labels utilizes high-resolution monochrome inkjet printing. Many features and benefits of this affordable and compact printer are not available with other printing technologies.
The LX200e, unlike thermal transfer label printers, doesn’t use a ribbon. Instead, it “jets” ink directly onto plain paper or specially-treated, high-performance inkjet substrates.
This process leaves no spent ribbon behind that shows a mirror image of what has been printed — important for HIPAA and a host of other government and industry confidentiality requirements.
For these and a wide range of label, tag and ticket printing applications, the LX200e provides the highest-quality printing, easiest supplies replenishment and widest range of available substrates.
- Ink replacement is fast and easy — just snap the cartridge in and out
- 1200 dpi print resolution — almost six times higher than 203 dpi thermal label printers. Ideal for small text, intricate graphics and high-resolution, grey-scale photographs
- Dye or pigment-based ink cartridges for printing on the widest range of materials
- NiceLabel SE, Primera Edition Software included. Perfect for label layouts with fonts, graphics and all popular linear and 2D bar codes
- Compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
Need to Make Full Color or Larger Labels?
The LX400e Color Label Printer has all the same great features of the LX200e but prints in full color up to 4800 dpi. The LX900e Color Label Printer prints labels up to 210mm wide.