Save Time & Money by Printing Your Own Labels!
- Optional built-in label cutter
- Small, compact size
- Prints up to 10.16cm (4") wide
- 4800 dpi full-colour printing
What's in the box
LX500e Colour Label Printers include one dye-based color ink cartridge, NiceLabel Primera Edition/BarTender UltraLite design software, printer drivers for Windows® 7/10+ and Mac® OS X 10.9 or higher, starter roll of 4” x 3” High-Gloss Inkjet Label Stock, USB 2.0 cable and instructions. Requires an available USB 2.0 port.
Your labels can include full-colour photos, illustrations, graphics, text and bar codes. Print them when and where you need them – in quantities you can really use! Best of all, depending upon the quantity you print, the price per label will be significantly less than labels printed on flexo or offset.
Get Up and Running Quickly
From initial set-up to full operation, the LX500e is easy to use. Plus, everything you need to start printing labels is included in the box. Each LX500e ships with Nicelabel Primera Edition/BarTender® UltraLite software, sample roll of high-gloss labels, ink cartridge and USB cable. You’ll be printing full-colour labels within minutes of taking the printer out of the box.
LX500ec model, featuring a built-in guillotine cutter
The built-in cutter allows you to cut die-cut, reflective and continuous label stock and offers several cut options. You can choose between the cut modes:
- do not cut – for usage with a rewinder,
- cut after no activity – for cutting when the print job is finished,
- cut after button press – for cutting when you choose to press the button,
- cut after every label – for producing e.g. single price tags or ID cards,
- cut after x labels – which gives you the opportunity to choose the number of labels that needs to stay in one row before cutting.
LX500ec Personalised label printing at POS
Need to Make Larger Labels?
The LX910e Colour Label Printer offers all of the same great features of our LX500e but prints larger labels up to a maximum width of 20.9cm (8.25").