Easily Unwind and Rewind
Large Quantities of Labels
RW-7 Label Rewinder and UW-7 Label Unwinder for LX-Series Label Printer
No more self-rewinding of labels
Primera’s UW-7 Label Unwinder and RW-7 Label Rewinder make it easy to unwind and rewind large quantities of labels.
The RW-7 rewinds the rolls perfectly tight and straight, there’s no need to rewind it properly by hand.
Load up to an 203.2mm (8”) roll to increase your unwind capacity by two times. Tape the printed output onto a 76.2mm (3”) core. Drop the dancer arm and start printing. Your labels will be rewound with perfect alignment and just the right amount of tension for either hand application or on a semi-automatic or automatic label applicator.
UW-7 and RW-7 are sold separately since some people may only want to rewind. Together, they make it fast and easy to produce higher volumes of professional-grade label rolls.
*LX2000e printer sold separately
- Light-weight dancer arm – for use with virtually any desktop label printer
- Coloured LED indicator provides rewinder operation status
- Gummed dancer arm attracts dust and keeps it away from the label surface
- Won’t cause alignment or print quality problems
- Universal Power Supply – simply change cord set for use in any country
- Modular core adaptor fits 1”, 1.5”, 2“ and 3” core sizes
- Easy assembly lock module for quick and firmly label roll holding
Note: Using the UW-7 with the LX900e Color Label Printer requires modification in oparating the unit. Please contact us for further information.